lalitAtrishatI: Summary of names from 121-140

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Oct 20 19:52:04 CDT 1998

[sa]

121. sakArarUpA
SHE who is represented by the akShara sa.
AUM sakArarUpAyai namaH

122. sarvaj~nA
SHE who is omniscient.
AUM sarvaj~nAyai namaH

123. sarveshI
SHE who is the ruler of all. As the inner ruler SHE directs all.
AUM sarveshyai namaH

124. sarvamangalA
SHE whose form is all auspiciousness.
AUM sarvama"ngalAyai namaH

125. sarvakartrI
SHE who  does everything.
AUM sarvakartryAi namaH

126. sarvabhartrI
SHE who bears everything.
AUM sarvabhartryai namaH

127. sarvaha.ntrI
SHE who destroys everything.
AUM sarvaha.ntryai namaH

128. sanAtanA
SHE who is ancient.
AUM sanAtanAyai namaH

129. sarvAnavadyA
SHE who has  faultless attributes.
AUM sarvAnavadyAyai namaH

130. sarvA"ngasundarI
SHE whose limbs (all) are beautiful.
AUM sarvA"ngasundaryai namaH

131. sarvasAkshiNI
SHE who is the witness of all.
AUM sarvasAkshinyai namaH

132. sarvAtmikA
SHE is the Self of all.
AUM sarvAtmikAyai namaH

133. sarvasaukhyadhAtrI
SHE who is the giver of all happiness
AUM sarvasaukhyadAtryai namaH

134. sarva vimohinI
SHE who deludes all.
AUM sarvavimohinyai namaH

135. sarvAdhArA
SHE who is the basis for everything
AUM sarvAdhArAyai namaH

136. sarvagatA
SHE who is immanent in everything
AUM sarvagatAyai namaH

137. sarvAvaguNa varjitA
SHE who is devoid of all bad qualities.
AUM sarvAvaguNavarjitAyai namaH

138. sarvAruNA
SHE who is red colored everywhere
AUM sarvAruNAyai namaH

139. sarvamAtA
SHE who is inferred from the resultant act (jagat) as SHE is its cause.
AUM sarvamAtre namaH

140. sarvAbhUShaNabhUShitA
SHE who is adorned by all the ornaments.
AUM sarvabhUShaNabhUShitAyai namaH