New member introduction shrI Gasusima

Subhanu Saxena Subhanu.Saxena at INTL.PEPSI.COM
Thu Sep 10 10:12:00 CDT 1998

Welcome to the site. You may have heard this already, but the following
quote from the Srimad BhAgavatam may help you in your quest:

"Vina jnAnam kuto bhaktihi, vina bhaktim kutashcha tat"
"Without jnAna whence bhakti, without bhakti whence that absolute"

I wish you well on your search. "swalpam apy'asya dharmasya trAyate
mahato bhayAt"

Regards

Subhanu