Article: A vedanta toolkit part 2

Vidyasankar Sundaresan vidya at CCO.CALTECH.EDU
Tue Sep 15 03:45:42 CDT 1998

> Maybe its my imagination, but I received Vidyashankar's email at 11:30am
> Moscow time.  If, as per your email address, you are in Caltech, that
> would make the time for you past midnight. I had always been led to
> believe there were more exciting things to do in California at 1 in the
> morning than study Vedanta!!!!!!

:-))) well, one studies whenever one has the time. and my friends do know
me as a nerd, who does not fall asleep reading a heavy tome, but does fall
asleep watching a movie!! also, it is close to 2 am here now, but I'm just
heading home, and couldn't resist replying before I left!

Vidyasankar