Some ADMIN Changes

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Wed Apr 14 12:29:47 CDT 1999

Dear List Members:

Advaita-L has a new ADMIN team now. The new list
adminstrators are,

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaladhar at braincells.com
Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at i2.com
Ravi Mayavaram  msr at isc.tamu.edu

I am thankful to Jaldhar and Vaidya for joining the team. At
this point  I would like acknowledge the valuable help
provided by Govind in maintaining the list in my absence.

May this new year (today it is new year pramaathi for people
from Tamil nadu and kerala, who follow the sauramAna system,
as Sun enters mesham today) increase the vibrancy of the
list and may shrI shankara guide us all in our spiritual
path.

AUM shankarAcharyavaryAya namaH

--
Ravi