New home for Advaita-L

Tue Apr 20 16:11:17 CDT 1999

To follow up on Ravi's message, all the current members of the list have
been added to the new list.  Next I'll be sending a message to the new
list with the subject "test".  If after a day or so (to allow for Internet
lag) you do not see this message, please email
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org and we will look into it.

Thanks.