Philosophical Views and Certain Knowledge

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Thu Apr 22 16:01:26 CDT 1999

namaskAram.
 Please do find the time to post the article you mention, and kindly also
mention if possible the exact reference. I certainly believe that moderation in
this list is very little, and as Ravi has mentioned serval times before, is best
when it is self imposed. Certainly, a talk by His Holiness is most welcome and
will be truly delightful.

Thank you.

Sri gurubhyO namah.
Vaidya.

Sunder Hattangadi <gourish at INTERNET1.NET> on 04/22/99 03:25:53 PM

Please respond to List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
      <ADVAITA-L at advaita-vedanta.org>

Pranam,

In the Oct/Nov 1997 issue of Tattvaloka ( a publication of Sringeri Mutt ),
is printed a conversation between His Holiness Sri Chandrasekhara Bharati
Mahaswami and an agnostic youth, under the title " The Utility of God".
This is from the book "Dialogues with the Guru", recorded by Sri R.
Krishnaswamy Aiyar( publ. Shankara Vidya Kendra, New Delhi).

It is a masterpiece I would like to post but is about 4 pages long. If the
members/moderators would allow it, I shall be happy to do it.