ADMIN: Old list

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Fri Apr 23 16:00:51 CDT 1999

Dear Members,

1) I have set NOPOST to all members on the old-list except
the List-Adminstrators. This means no can post to the list
even by accident. TAMU Listserv will respond to you saying
send all your messages to the new server,

advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org

2) The old-list will be closed by the end of May
and we are in the process of moving the archives.

3) You must have noticed the new WWW site
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/

has the present list archives (thanks to the hard work of
Jaldhar). Complete set will be added to it in few days.

Thank you.

Ravi