Vedic Religion

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian ramakris at EROLS.COM
Tue Aug 3 20:22:22 CDT 1999

Vidyasankar Sundaresan <vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Check the mokshadharma section. There is a verse that talks of veda,
> sAMkhya, yoga, pAncarAtra and pASupata as five schools of
anvIkshaNa.

Thanks. I remember noting this verse by putting a sticky-note in one
of my books since I thought it was an important verse. Now all my
books are full of sticky notes and I have been unable to find this
verse :-). I'll let the list know as soon as I get hold of it.

Rama