Nagarjuna

Fri Aug 6 14:13:58 CDT 1999

I think there are two seperate Nagarjunas.  One is the Buddhist
philosopher (btw non-anything might be more accurate than non-dual) of
renown.  The other is "siddha" Nagarjuna who is some kind of legendary
figure.  I don't know too much about him.  There is a town in Andhra
Pradesh called Nagarjunakonda. I wonder if it has any connection to one or
the other?  To top it all off, I have read in a "Purana-style" work called
Gargasamhita which is well thought-off by Pushti Margis that one of the
six  great kings of the Kaliyuga is called Nagarjuna.  Which one of these
Nagarjunas is which?