New member introduction: shrI J. Eknath Boden

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Tue Aug 10 13:33:13 CDT 1999

From: Eknath1 at aol.com

Namaste,
My interest in Vedanta goes back over 30 years. When I was a younger man, I
read books about all the major religions and philosophies of the world. When
I read about Vedanta, I knew I had found the Truth. I cannot claim to have
been a serious student of Advaita-Vedanta for all the years since then, but
it has always formed the core of my beliefs. Sri Shankara has my highest
respect. My own beloved guru, Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, teaches Advaita.
I look forward to enjoying and learning from the insights of the participants
of this list.
Sincerely, J. Eknath Boden