shrii subrahmaNya bhujaN^gam.h - 6,7

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Fri Dec 10 17:37:44 CST 1999

Glory of Sugandha Hill

girau mannivaase naraa ye.adhiruuDhaa\-
 stadaa parvate raajate te.adhiruuDhaaH |
itiiva bruvangandhashailaadhiruuDhaH
 sa devo mude me sadaa shhaNmukho.astu || 6||

O Lord Shanmukhaa! Thou stands on the top of the Sugandha hill,
proclaiming that whenever the devotees climb this hill it will give
the same benefit as climbing the king of mountains (Kailas)! May the
six-faced lord on the Sugandha hills remain there to bless me!

Glory of Lord Guha

mahaambhodhitiire mahaapaapachore
 munindraanukuule sugandhaakhyashaile |
guhaayaaM vasantaM svabhaasaa lasantaM
 janaartiM harantaM shrayaamo guhaM tam.h || 7||

On the shores of the great ocean which steals away the sins of the
devotees, stands the Sugandha hills, the most favourable site
for the sages to perform their penance! Thou resides there to destroy
the worries of the devotees! O self-luminous Lord who is present in
the cave of the heart! I adore Thee!

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org