Samkhya and Vedanta

Vivekananda Centre vivekananda at BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Feb 14 20:06:34 CST 1999

I am grateful for the sober response from both Sri Jaladhar and Sri Rao

May I respectfully request them to define 'Maya' as explained by Sri Shankara?
May I also say that if 'Shruti' is authority enough then kindly define 'Shruti' as well.

Let the discussion be orderly - no need for any rollercoaster rides for any of us :-)
Not yet anyway. If the discussion is fruitful then we will perhaps get one anyway.

pranams
jay
Vivekananda Centre London