New member introduction: shrI N. Seshatre

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Jan 7 16:58:16 CST 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:17:42 -0500 (EST)
From: Seshatre N <seshatre at ecn.purdue.edu>
To: msr at isc.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: your mail

Namaste

My name is Seshatre Natarajan and i have just started on my graduate
program in chemical engineering at Purdue University. I came to know of
the Advaita mailing list from my roommates here at Purdue who are also
members. I strongly beleive in the Advaita principle and have read a few
of Adi Sankara's and Paramacharya's works. Iam also interested in reading
and practicing the Bakthi marga through Naamasankirthan propounded by
many saints.
I hope to gain a lot of knowledge and insight into Advaita by joining this
group.

Thanks for including me in the list

Seshatre

                              Seshatre Natarajan

Home :                                     Office:
101 Russell Street                         117B School of Chemical Engg
West Lafayette                             Purdue University, W Lafayette
Indiana 47906-2861,USA.                    Indiana 47907-1283, USA.
Ph : 765-743-4474                          Ph : 765-496-2707,765-494-4055

E-Mail: seshatre at ecn.purdue.edu
        seshatre at hotmail.com

Internet : http://atom.ecn.purdue.edu/~seshatre