Nature of Consciousness

Rajesh Venkataraman rajesh_venk at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 24 15:42:25 CDT 1999

Sorry for going back to the earlier mails of the thread but I just happened
to read this...

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian <ramakris at EROLS.COM> wrote:

>I also said the _vedas_ are eternal, not the "ideas" behind them.
>The eternality of the veda-s has nothing to do with the meaning of
>those sentences.

I hope this is true only with respect to the karma kAndA and NOT the jnana
kAndA.

If not the idea behind statement "braHma satyam jagan mithyA" is susceptible
to change!

Can you please explain?

Regards,
Rajesh