Thank You

Parisi & Watson niche at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Jul 27 18:57:12 CDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Anand V. Hudli <anandhudli at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
<ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: Thank You

> I whole-heartedly agree that Kashmir-shaivism holds great appeal for
> those looking for an alternative to advaita-vedanta for some reason
> or the other.

Ironic as it may seem, I've always been more drawn, both logically and
aesthetically, to unconditional monism. I'm not looking for what some might
consider a 'watered down' substitute compromise. For me it's apt to be
either all or nothing, unless of course a compromise is seen to be demanded
by the facts. But still other ideas can be interesting to explore.

Robert.