Discussion

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 12 21:05:56 CST 1999

                                          Om

I am, a Devi Upasaka advise all people to respect other peoples opinion in a
decent manner.. They are children and want to learn.  There is no correct
answer to Sri Vivekananda's question so is my question about  Chiranjeevi and
also about the mind.

Like the discussion on serpent and rope , there is no need to get personal OR
demean  the beliefs others.

Adi Shankara, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Ramana Maharishi or Vivekananda
never revealed the secret how to control the Mind.  They  all said "YOU" do
it.
Who is this "You". 'Cause people who asked the question are not sincere.  Are
they ready to giveup material pleasure? Are they ready to follow sanyasa
ashram? No.  They just read some books and believe that is the truth. You may
have lot of knowledge but you dont know the basics.

There is no "YOU".   I will tell you how when the time comes.

Please learn to be tolarent and patient.

Blessinga                                                           Nagy