Practical Vedanta

Mon May 17 22:06:42 CDT 1999

While there is some merit to the original topic being discussed as it
deals with the interface between Vedanta and worldly concerns, this
particular part has veered off into political issues which as interesting
as they may be are off-topic for this list.  So I have responded to
Madhavan by private email and I ask other list members interested in the
topic to do the same.  A copy of my response is available to anyone who
wants it but again use my personal email address not the list.