New Member: Shri Suresh Padmanabhan

Fri Oct 8 08:29:34 CDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 05:52:26 PDT
From: suresh padmanabhan <sureshiyengar at hotmail.com>
To: jaldhar at braincells.com
Subject: Re: W E L C O M E to A D V A I T A - L

Namaste
Thanks for enrolling me in the advaita-L.  I am an accountant by profession.
  I have been introduced to Sankara's work mainly through Bhajagovindam and
Vivekachudamani.  We have an hourly workshop on a  weekly basis discussing
the Vivekachudamani.  My interest in advaita vedanta has thus been developed
and am greatly inspired that it will be one thing which will lead one to
become a better human being to live in this world whilst the ultimate goal
is kept in mind. It is with this objective and to learn more about and
exchange thoughts with like minded people I have become a member of this
list.

Hari om

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam