From Prasanna

kikkeri prasanna prasanna_kr at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 28 00:48:39 CDT 1999

Dear Learned Friends
      I think our discussiond are heding for an ego clash. Please try come
out of these things.  We will try to move in the path shown by Sri
Shankara.
The Bhashys Thrayas commented by Sri Shankaracharya are  base for all
present day  vedanta texts. Do you think that other jivanmukthas like Sri
Chandrashekara Bharathi of Sringeri, Sri Chandrashekarender Saraswathi of
Kanchi and Sri Ramana maharshi have not done anything to the upliftment of
our sanatana dharma ?? So all of us have come out of this ego (maya) and
follow sri shankara as the list name suggets "List for advita as taught by
sri Shankara"
Please forgive me if i have hurted your feelings.

Sri Ganesha sharada gurubhyo Namaha

Prasanna

=====
Prasanna K.R.