shrii raamabhujangaprayaata stOtra-1

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Sun Apr 2 13:58:51 CDT 2000

Thanks for starting this stotra. The metre is so very rhythmical it
gives the right tempo to our List to Welcome Raama this season. Does the
name of the metre suggest the slithering movement of a snake ? I think
Sri Shankara has chosen this metre to compose most of the hymns in
praise of many Gods - like Shivabhujangaprayaata,
Vishnubhujangaprayaata, Sharadabhujangaprayaata and this one. Listening
to them truly makes our heads sway. Can we ever repay the debt to Sri
Shankara !

Regards,
Hari Om,
Latha Vidyaranya