Advaita and Christianity

T Swaminarayan tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 4 21:25:32 CDT 2000

Dear Anand, It is a very interesting point at which
this discussion is moving and I would like to share my
views with both of you, Anand and Kartik. Before I
start doing that I would require a little bit of
instructions as to how I can extract portions of what
you have said in your text and give my view on it
without having to  re-post your entire text. On
hearing from any one of you I will continue.

Regards,
Swaminarayan.

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html