shrii raamabhujangaprayaata - 4

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 6 00:34:29 CDT 2000

mahaaratnapiiThe shubhe kalpamuule
      sukhaasiinamaadityakoTiprakaasham |
sadaa jaanakiilakshmaNopetameka.m
      sadaa raamachandram bhaje.aha.m bhaje.aham  |4|

mahaaratnapiiThe : On a great gem-studded throne,
shubhe kalpamuule : Under the most auspicious
                    kalpavriksha,
                  (the celestial wish-fulfilling tree)
sukhaasiinam : seated comfortably,
aadityakOtiprakaasham : with the effulgence of
                       millions of Suns,
sadaa jaanakiilakshmaNopetam : ever accompanied by
                     jaanakii (siita) and lakshmaNa,
eka.m :         one without a second,
sadaa :         Always,
raamachandram : Sri Raamachandra (His face compared
                to  the poetically cool moon),
bhaje.aha.m :   I worship.

I worship shrii raamachandra, who is seated
comfortably on a great gem-studded throne under
the most auspicious kalpavriksha. He shines with the
effulgence of millions of Suns, ever accompanied by
His consort siita and brother lakshmaNa. I forever
adore shrii raama who is One without a second
(ekamevAdvitiiya).

This is a beautiful dhyaana shlOka of the Lord.

Corrections are welcome.

Regards,
Raghavendra.