E-documents Project

Ravisankar Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 21 10:37:12 CDT 2000

--- Raghavendra Hebbalalu <hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

> I volunteer to ITRANS-encode some of the works. So,
> how do we go from here ?

namaste Raghavendraji

Without a person to coordinate the efforts, the responsibility will be
greater for the one who codes. May be the volunteer can proceed in
following steps.

1) Pick a work to type/translate.

2) Make sure it is not available already. Looking at Jaguar site and
probably searching the WWW can help.

3) Encode/translate the work and post it to advaita-L and also send a
copy to Jaguar site administrators.

You are already a part of this project as you have begun typing and
translating the raamabhuja~Ngaprayaata. Thank you very much for taking
up that work. May be after finishing this you can take up another work.
Especially, people like you who are knowledgeable in sanskrit can do
the translation as well (if time permits).

And for everybody's information, shriimatii Savithri Devaraj is typing
in the original (sanskrit) vishhNu sahasranaama bhaashhya of shrii
shankara. I have requested Savithriji to post what has been typed in so
far.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ravi