Thanks

Wed Apr 26 23:07:23 CDT 2000

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Ravisankar S. Mayavaram wrote:

> Dear Members,
>
> We have completed an year on our new site advaita-vedanta.org and
> soon the list will be 4 years old. I take this opportunity to
> thank Jaldhar for hosting Advaita-L on his machine.
>
> Thank you.

The thanks should go to you and Vaidya too, in fact to all who read the
list whether they contribute or just read quietly.  (Though this second
group should join the first!)  Any effort I have expended is as nothing if
even one reader has been encouraged to increase their understanding and
practice of their Dharma through using advaita-l.

Looking forward to the next year, I want to make sure the e-documents
project progresses, finally get round to sprucing up the website (which is
in a sorry state right now.) and implement a suggestion that was made a
while ago to include a calendar of utsavas and vratas.

My question to the list members is are there any other projects we can
undertake?  Even if I don't participate myself, I can provide facilities
for people with good ideas.

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.