Hastamalakiyam <fwd>

Ravi Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Mon Aug 28 15:24:16 CDT 2000

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Siddhartha Krishna" <siddharthakrishna at vsnl.com>
Subject: please help me
     To: <webmaster at advaita-vedanta.org>

 Shrimacchankaracharyo Vijayatetaram

Dear Sir,

Harih Om,

Let me introduce myself first. I'm a write and I write translations in
Hindi of old Sanskrit texts. In the last days I have been translating
Hastamalakiyam with Bhagavan Shankara's Bhashyam on it. As my work is
nearly complete, I was looking for some information about the Stotra.
While I was doing this on the net, I came across your excellent
web-site. Could you give me some relative information. Or at least tell
me a title of a book along with its address, in which I can find a
detailed study on this subject.

Thank you very much,

Siddhartha Krishna

--