New Member introduction: Ratan Nangalia

Sun Feb 6 10:43:52 CST 2000

Hari Om!

Thank you for accepting me in your list.

I am a non resident Indian living in Dar es Salaam for last 15 years.  I am
a Chartered Accountant by profession.

My interest in Vendanta goes back to my youth days when I started reading
the Bhagvat Gita.  Later in 1980 I was intiated in TM meditation which I
pursued for some years.  Later I have been associated with Sai Baba, Radha
Swami, Buddhism and a study circles on vedanta.  My serious interest in
Vedanta started with my active association with Chinmaya Mission in 1993.
Since then I have attended many gyan yagnas organised by Chinmaya Mission
in Tanzania.  I have also attended some international spiritual camps held
by Chinmaya Mission.   Currently I am the Secretary of Chinmaya Mission in
Tanzania.

I have keen interest in Vedanta and the advaita philosophy of Sri Sankara.
I look forward to share my experiences and enhance my knowledge in these
areas by enrolling myself in your list.

With love and Prem

In the service of the Lord

Ratan Nangalia