the grand deduction.

Latha Vidyaranya vidyaranya at VSNL.COM
Sun Feb 13 03:07:49 CST 2000

The recently posted mathematical deduction of the Mithyaawaada theory was
truly
an intellectual marvel. It was sheerly the height of intellectual grandeur
that can be
reached by some people by the grace of Ishwara. Congratulations to him and
Him !
It was a total knock out from which a novice like me is yet recovering !

But one thing that is bothering my mind from the time I read that piece is -
how many
sadhakas have been benefitted by that deduction in moving closer to the
Tattwa of
Ekameva advitiyaha ? or even get a vague glimpse of It from afar ? Infact,
the little
that I had thought I had understood about Mithyaawaada also got clouded !
Perhaps
it was not meant for ordinary mortals like me. Was not that deduction a "
grand
testimony to the ultimate futility of Intellectual hair-splitting " ?- to
borrow a quote.

Regards,
Hari Om,
L V