Proposal to start posting Bhagavat Gita Bhashya

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 28 11:54:45 CST 2000

In the Gita supersite at IIT Kanpur, they seem to be
having an Engish translation of the BGB by Sri
Shankara (with the Sanskrit prose too). That site has
been too slow for me to explore much. I don't know who
the translator is, but they seem to have the
permission.
Posting it in the original Sanskrit would be a great
thing to do.

Raghavendra.