Proposal to start posting Bhagavat Gita Bhashya

Mon Feb 28 20:58:15 CST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Raghavendra Hebbalalu wrote:

> In the Gita supersite at IIT Kanpur, they seem to be
> having an Engish translation of the BGB by Sri
> Shankara (with the Sanskrit prose too). That site has
> been too slow for me to explore much.

Me too.  And on the one or two times I was able to access it, I kept
getting javascript errors using IE5 on Windows NT, and Netscape 4.7 on
Linux.  Which is a shame because it looks like it could be a great
resource.

Has anyone been successful in accessing it?  (The url is
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gita)  If so which browser were you using?

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.