RigVeda and the Indian Systems of Approaches to the One

H.B.Dave hbd at DDIT.ERNET.IN
Tue Jul 18 02:14:55 CDT 2000

Errors !    Corrections !!
Dear List Members,
There are a few mistakes in my postings so far. Please correct them :
1. the following line in posting no. 3 has a wrong spelling :
This is not an invention by my imagination. See [RV I - 164 - 45]
tri.nii
the last word should be trii.ni

2. I have written a sentence in posting no. 5 upside-down : (approx.
line no. 117)
    "Whenever there is fire there is smoke" which is logically wrong, of
course. I wanted to write :
     "Whenever there is smoke there is fire."

3.  Apart from these there may be spelling mistakes which escaped my
attention. My ra"smaya.h
      (thinking, fingers, computer keyboard keys) are not what they used
to be  :-(

Thanks.

-- Himanshu

--