Srimadbhaagavatam.

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Jul 21 04:45:17 CDT 2000

Hari Om,
Dear members of the List,

I recently came across a set of audio cassettes in which was recorded
the upanyaasam on Bhaagavatha by one Shri Syaam Sunder Paraashar Sharma.
The cassettes were released by the following company :

BIDUA CASSETTES
GURSARAY,
JHANSI284202
INDIA

The upanyaasam is in Hindi interspersed with lot of Sanskrit quotes from
Vyaasa's Bhaagavatam. It really is a treat to listen to them ( a total
of 33 cassettes of 60 mins each ). Now I am in my 3rd round of listening
to them. I am so impressed by the lucidity of his speech that I
recommend all of you to get hold of the set and listen.
This was the first time I heard the stories of Bhagavatham at one shot
and some of the anectodes are so impressive that I would like to write a
series of posts on them here in this List. Would the List managers agree
?

Regards,
Latha Vidyaranya

--