Srimadbhagavatam.

T Swaminarayan tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 21 23:37:25 CDT 2000

Srimad Bhagavatham comprises of Maha Bharata or only
the Bhagavad Gita?Please excuse me for my
ignorance.But, it is better to clear the doubt and  so
I request any of you to please clarify without getting
bugged.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Swaminarayan.

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html