Advaita

Ram Chandran ramvchandran at JUNO.COM
Fri Jun 2 12:45:37 CDT 2000

Greetings Jaldhar:

Thanks bringing out my pitfalls and I appreciate you for taking time to
respond.  I suggest that you visit the Website:
<http://www.math.csusb.edu/history/public_html/Mathematicians/Panini.html>

and go over all the references before you make your judgement. Few years
back, an article appeared in Nature on Panini relating the relevance of
Sanskrit Grammer and Artificial Intelligence. I don't have any reference and
since you are an expert in computers and also Sanskrit, I suggest that you
should be able to get the reference.

There are two sides to all intellectual arguements (similar to the coin) and
let us not make judgements based on incomplete facts.

regards,

Ram Chandran