Help: Proof read shankara's comm. on IshAvAsya upanishhad

Ravi Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Tue Jun 27 18:40:27 CDT 2000

namaste

Please contact shrI Shrisha Rao directly if you are willing to help.
I have kept the PDF file of the document at

http://www.comco.com/~msr/

File name is s_ib.pdf. That is

http://www.comco.com/~msr/s_ib.pdf

Thanks.
Ravi

-----------------------
Subject:        Need a favor
Date:        Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:52:56 -0600 (MDT)
From:         Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx.net>
To:         "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at comco.com>

Ravi,

I would much appreciate it if you or someone known to you could kindly
proof a PDF file of Sri Sankara's comm. on the IshAvAsya U. (see
attachment).  It is not a very long document (11 A4 size pages), and it
shouldn't take too long to proof-read.  I would prefer it if you could
let
me have a list of typos or other errors by the end of the week (before
the
long weekend) as I will be away and/or busy thereafter for a fair while.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam