AtmavidyAvilAsa: A reference

Ravisankar Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 7 16:06:39 CST 2000

AUTHOR:
    Ramapandita, 18th cent.
UNIFORM TITLE:
    Selections. 1983
TITLE:
    Sriramadasi Sriramapanditance krtitraya / sampadaka Ti. Ara.
Bhimarava.
EDITION:
    Prathamavrtti.
PUBLISHED:
    Tanjavara : Tanjavara Maharaja Sarabhoji Sarasvatimahala Granthalaya,
1983.
    12, 12, 94 p., (1) leaf of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
SERIES:
    Tanjapuri Sarasvatimahalaya granthamala puspam 171.
NOTES:
    In Marathi; prefatory matter in English, Marathi, and Tamil.
    Title on added t.p.: Sri Ramapanditha's krtitraya.
    Includes Sanskrit text of Daksinamurtistotra by Sankaracarya and
Atmavidyavilasa by Sadasivendra Sarasvati.
    Bibliography: p. 94.
deity, by Sankaracarya, and Atmavidyavilasa by Sadasivendra Sarasvati,
    18th cent., and transcreation of Nitisataka by Bhartrhari.
    Contents: Sridakshinamurtistotra tika -- Sriatmavidyavilasa tika --
Ekasatanitisudharasacesloka.
SUBJECTS:
    Sankaracarya. Daksinamurtistotra
    Sadasivendra Sarasvati, 18th cent. Atmavilasa.
    Bhartrhari Nitisataka.
    Vedanta
OTHER AUTHORS:
    Bhimarava, Ti. Ara., 1933-
OCLC NUMBER:

=====
--
Ravi <miinalochanii at yahoo.com>
miinalochanii paashamochanii shive paahi shive paahi

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.