A small question

Ravisankar Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 9 13:07:06 CST 2000

--- elmec <elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN> wrote:

> Re : Jivanmukti
>
> I have come across a book by name " Jiivan mukti in advaita " authored
> by Sri Prof. S.K. Ramachandra Rao. The contents are very interesting,
> the style very erudite and there are lot of interesting points in it.
> This morning I spoke to that person on phone and he was too kind to
> allow me to putforth certain passages from his book in our discussions
> here. That book is actually a series of lectures that he gave on the
> occasion of Shankara Jayanthi in Madras in 1979, I think. Please give me
> some time. I shall produce some of the excerpts here very soon.

Is this the Vidyalankara Prof. S. K. Ramachandra Rao of Kalpatharu
Research Academy (in B'lore). He is a great scholar. I have seen some of
his books (on shaalagrama kosha, shrii vidya, and  shriisuuktam) . The
research quality of his works are very high. Do they have a web page?

Also thanks for explaining the basis of pronouncing brahma.

=====
Ravi <miinalochanii at yahoo.com>
miinalochanii paashamochanii shive paahi shive paahi
http://www.geocities.com/miinalochanii/meenakshi/