Can iishvara pull out a jiiva from bondage?

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Mar 23 11:56:59 CST 2000

"jkcowart at cari.net" wrote:

> To the perceiver who is going ov the cliff, the danger seems real.  To the
> watcher within, there is no danger at all.
>
> Abiding as the watcher is the perceiver's true goal--and it's achievement is
> his disappearance.
>
> Have I erred in this?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> John
>
> J. Kingston Cowart, M.S.
> San Diego, California
> <jkcowart at cari.net>

Beautiful analysis ! The Tattwa is very well explained in the above
sentences.

 Regarding  the question cited above, when we believe in Acharya
Shankara's
words "Ishwaro Gururaatmeti muurthy bhedha vibhaagine", we should
certainly
believe that Ishwara comes in the form of a Guru to pull out the  jiiva,
who has
prayed earnestly to be released,  from this bondage. Ofcourse,
paaramaarthically
speaking, no body need pull out anybody from any sort of bondage. For
there is
no bandha nor is there any moksha in that ultimate Truth.

Regards,
Hari Om,
Latha Vidyaranya

--