Perform poojas to over 400 temples in India through the net

Sat May 6 16:26:52 CDT 2000

I thought list members (especially those hailing from the Chennai region)
might be interested in the following mail I received.  It is interesting
the way people are adapting our ancient traditions to the age of the
Internet.  Though it is possible to go overboard. I think the idea of a
"virtual puja" on your computer, is a bit silly.  If one cannot do the
actual vidhi for whatever reason it is better to do it in the mind.
Watching the computer gives you the benefit of neither the physical or
manasika methods.  Still, there's some interesting stuff on this site.

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.