Hymn to Hari-Shankara

Ravisankar Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 23 08:33:56 CDT 2000

This book has Sanskrit with English translation.  I saw this book once
in the University of Texas (Austin) library. Someday we should get this
whole sanskrit text to the advaita-vedanta.org in eFormat.
Ravi

AUTHOR:
    Madhava, d. 1386
UNIFORM TITLE:
    Sankaradigvijaya. English & Sanskrit
TITLE:
    Srimad Sankara digvijayam / by Vidyaranya ; English translation by
K. Padmanaban.
EDITION:
    1st ed.
PUBLISHED:
    Madras ; Maryland, U.S.A. : Padmanaban, 1985-1986.
    2 v. ; 23 cm.
NOTES:
    English and Sanskrit.
school in Indic philosophy.