New member: Sri Ritwik Bhattacharya

Ravi Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Fri May 26 09:08:35 CDT 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Welcome
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 06:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ritwik Bhattacharya <bhattacharya_ritwik at yahoo.com>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at comco.com>

Hi,

My name is Ritwik Bhattacharya, and I'm a PhD student in the dept of
Computer Science at the
University of Utah. My interest in advaita vedanta started from the time
I used to attend lectures
and courses of Chinmaya Mission, in the 10th grade. I have tried to read
some of the translations
of Shankaracharya's commentaries on the Upanishads done by Swami
Gambhirananda of Ramakrishna
Mission, as well as a translation of his commentaries on the Brahma
Sutras. My main aim in joining
this list is to understand these better from the others on the list.

Thank you

Ritwik

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam