Sorry for not being an active member....yet....

Deepa Iyer iyerjaya at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 1 09:40:09 CDT 2000

Namaskarams

Thank you very much for the statement. It aptly reflects my feelings. Also
my other issue was I did not easy access to mail. But soon I will have set
up my home computer and I will participate if I have anything worthwhile to
add. Or ask my questions.

Also I must thank you for the knowledge shared. I thank all list members for
sharing this wealth of knowledge. Is it not said that "Knowledge grows with
sharing?"

I assure you i will participate to my limited capability from October...

In the one,
Deepa