New membner introduction: Shuba Swaminathan

Tue Sep 19 15:32:48 CDT 2000

Dear Devotees,

My interest in advaita-vedanta stems from what little knowledge
I have about the system which coincides extraordinarily well
with my personal beliefs. This has created a thirst in me to
learn more. I stumbled across this list accidentally from a
post on a Visishtadvaita list.

About me as an individual - I am an electrical engineer based
in the silicon valley and a smartha brahmin by birth and
ancestry. I look forward to dispelling my ignorance and
learning from other members on this list.

Respectfully,
Shuba.

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without
losing your temper or your self-confidence.

                                              -Robert Frost

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org