New member introduction: Kallur Venkatakrishna

Sun Aug 12 14:57:24 CDT 2001

Namasthe,

    I have been studying Upanishads since long.  Recently, since two years
I have studied Ishavasya and Kena Upanishads with the commentary by Swami
Chinmayananda and audio tapes of the discourses by Swami Swaroopananda of
Chinma Mission.  I have also studied the Upadesha Sara by Bhagawan Ramana
Maharshi with tapes of discourses by Swami Shanthananda fo Chinmaya
Mission.

    I got recently a book on Mandukya Upanishad translated by Shree Purihy
Swami and Noble Laureate W.B Yeats and three tapes, a musical experience
of OM by Pandit Jasraj.  I have a book on Mandukya Upanishad with Karika
of Gaudapa by Swami Chinmayananda.  I wanted some answers regarding
Gaudapada and his Karika.  I got some answers from your web site.  Thank
you.

    Kallor R. Venkatakrishna