ADMIN - posting details

Vidyasankar vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 21 16:05:24 CDT 2001

Dear list members,

Please send your posts intended for the entire list to the address
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>.

Please do not address posts to <advaita-l at advaita-vedanta.org> or to
<listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org>. The former will lead to bouncing of
emails, while the latter should be used only for administrative details
to be taken up by one of the list moderators.

Thanks,
Vidyasankar
>From ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG Wed Aug 22 06:29:52 2001
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 06:29:52 -0400
To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
From: "K. Sadananda" <sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: Re: ADMIN - posting details
Comments: To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>

Vidya - unfortunately when you press the reply button what shows up
in the address list is <ADVAITA-L at ADVIATA-VEDANTA.ORG> and not
advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org as indicated in this replay post.
I have to copy the address <advaita-l at lists.advaita.vedanta.org
separately and past it.  I think you  may have to change the reply
field if you want the replays to intended address.  We may end up
with two posts of this if both fields work. Thanks.
Sada

--
K. Sadananda
Code 6323