Sankalpam

Vaidya Sundaram vaidya_narayanan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 1 21:05:15 CST 2001

namaskaram.
 List member Anand Hudli wrote a series of articles to our list with even
psedo code as some real code on how titi's, vara's, nakshatra's etc are
calculated ... I would refer interested list members to this. I am trying to
put up articles of such interesting and recurring nature under easily
accessible links under our web site. Any suggestions from listmembers are
welcome.

bhava shankara desikame sharaNam
Vaidya.