vidyaranya swami

savithri devaraj savithri_devaraj at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 29 13:44:42 CST 2001

This is the temple to Sri.Vidya Shankara - shiva,
which is right next to the temple to Sri.Sharada. It
has 12 beautiful pillars inside. The entire temple is
at a very high elevation with may be 10-12 steps
leading to it.

Savithri

--- Vaidya Sundaram <vaidya_narayanan at YAHOO.COM>