Spiritual Evaluation

K. Sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Fri Nov 30 06:31:14 CST 2001

>  >but I am sure you also know there are nitya mukta-s even in
>>Dvaita and VishishhTaadvaita schools. Starting from Lakshmi to
>>GaruDa, Narada, Vishvak Seena etc. are Jiiva-s yet nityamukta-s.   In
>>Dvaita school too - they give importance to Lakshmi, and then to
>>Hanuman and then the rest.
>
>Sriman Sadananda Swamin, There is a classification on souls in
>Visisthadvaita. From what adiyen has read and heard from vidwans, is this:

>Malolan Cadambi

Thanks Malolan - for  clarification. The pouranics give stories of
birth of Guruda and Narada etc.  Garuda had his own quarrels with his
step-brothers - naaga-s.  Narada is also  upanishadic student
learning from Sanatkumaara-s as means of liberation.  If he is
already a nitya mukta - there is no need for vedantic teaching and
seeking for liberation.  I realize interpretations do differ and I
realize also it becomes a useless pursuit to worry about these
mukta-s rather than concentrating on ones own liberation.  I also
recognize the role of Mahalakshmi in Shreevaishhnavism.  Thanks for
your comments.

Hari Om!
Sadananda
--