New member introduction: Kanu Basu

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Mon Sep 10 00:21:00 CDT 2001

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 09/10/01 02:19 PM -----

Kanu Basu <kanubasu at gmx.co.uk>
09/01/01 05:17 PM

           Om!Sattyamayee,chaitannyamayee,Annandamayee Parame

Dear,

Me Kanu Basu a Science graduate of University of Calcutta in the year 1968
&
taken Dikhsa from Sri sri Satyananda Giri in the year 1995 and started an
different life by the application of 'Veda' in the practical life.Use of
all
the derivetions of 'veda'is my subject.I need to know the unknown
varities(which is bounded but unlimited) of psycological aspects of
Veda,Vednga,Vedanta.Hope that you will give me a chance to get that.With
Praman--Kanu Basu