ADMIN: *sigh* Mail problems again?

sridhar.mfc at SOFTHOME.NET sridhar.mfc at SOFTHOME.NET
Thu Sep 13 16:34:28 CDT 2001

Yes, the question indeed referred to the disaster. The timing of the
silence was not funny. The list usually hums with activity during weekdays.
Is the silence simply because some of Manhattan is closed down?! Are the
active members limited to that region?

Regarding your remembering Ishvara, maybe it is right that you should so
feel, but thankfully, He needs no one's bidding to do what He must. Would
it not be be unfair to Him to think He would do anything but that just
because a mortal mind did not "remember" Him?! In retrospect, it was He who
took you down from building no 7, was it not? And in equal measure, left
thousands of others under the rubble of the WTC buildings? Or, going back,
made the hijackers do what they did? Do we dare fathom that?

Oh, but am I straying from Advaita? (By the way, how do we do away with the
reference to His gender when discussing Advaita?)

Sridhar