A Spoecial Prayer Session

News & Indian Community Events kaushik at io.com
Thu Sep 20 15:06:04 CDT 2001

A special prayer session  organized by the Austin Indian Community

Purpose: To cope with the grief, loss, and fear generated by the World
Trade Center tragedy and its aftermath; to help us heal by chanting and
singing together.

Content: Chanting of Bhagavat Geeta Chapter 2 and bhajans led by
members of our community. Copies of Chapter 2 will be provided.
We will take donations to be given to Red Cross National Disaster
Fund (which goes towards the victims of this vicious attack).